Green Douro wine tour from Porto
- Take part to this day trip in Douro Valley dedicated to wine lovers
- Discover two of the most exclusive Portuguese wines in the world: Vinho Verde and Port Wine
- Admire the vast wine terraces cut from the rock
On this tour departing from Porto and specifically created for wine lovers, you will discover and taste two of the most exclusive Portuguese wines in the world: Vinho Verde and Port Wine.
You will have the opportunity to see the green landscape of the Vinho Verde region, at its most eastern point and the place where it embraces the Douro River. We find some of the most refreshing examples of this wine.
Following the river, we will visit the enchanting city of Régua, with its wine terraces of high shale slopes cut from the rock. They were sculpted by men over hundreds of years, for the cultivation of the vine that would give origin to the famous Port wine and to renowned DOC Wines.
End your day enjoying a wonderful view over this region, in one of its most astonishing viewpoints.
- Sao Leonardo Da Galafura
- Professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned mini van
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- Visit and vine tasting in two wineries
- Personal expenses
Pick up at your hotel centrally located in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address for the pick up service
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick-up time: Approx. 9.00am
- Drop-off time: Approx. 7.00pm
Visita guiada pelo Porto, Capital do Norte de Portugal e Património Mundial da UNESCO. Tudo nesta ma...
Esta região encantadora e única no norte de Portugal é definida por ter sido a primeira região viníc...
Este passeio lhe permite tomar todo o tempo necessário para sentir verdadeiramente a energia deste l...
Com um único bilhete, pode desfrutar de uma experiência inesquecível: 2 excursões num autocarro pano...
A Região Demarcada do Douro, ou Região Demarcada do Douro, é a mais antiga região demarcada de vinho...
A região de Arouca é classificada como um Geoparque Mundial da UNESCO, são os 41 Geossítios para des...