Prague 1.5-hour panoramic E-Scooter tour
- See iconic sights such as Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge and John Lennon Wall
- Discover local secrets with a young and experienced guide
- Get breathtaking views from Letná Park and Petřín Hill
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and received a brief training session, set off over the Charles Bridge to explore the stunning architecture in a leisurely fashion.
You will see the romantic quiet corners of Malá strana, the most magical Prague quarter. The e-scooters will then carry out to the Petřín Park, from which you will have a chance to enjoy breath-taking view of Prague’s historical centre. You will continue to the Letná Park past Prague Castle and through the picturesque quarter of Hradčany. If you want to know how many bridges there are in Prague, it is 22 and you will see them all from one observation point at the Letná Hill. After that, the electric scooter will carry you back to Malá strana.
- Audio guide available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- English and Czech speaking licensed guide
- 1,5 hour E-scooter rent including safety training
- Food and drinks during the tour
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river in front of the entrance of the Tourist Info Center
- Live comments in English and Czech. Audio guide available in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French
- Maximum number of participants is 13 people
- Light rain is no argument for canceling the tour. In case of heavy rain, you will be offered a full refund or reschedule
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride an e-scooter
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Bicycle skills required
- Tour starts every day at 10.00am, 12.00pm and 6.00pm
Durante este viaje de un día desde Praga al campo de concentración de Terezín, verá ambos lados, la ...
Hacer largas colas para visitar un reloj es una paradoja del tiempo perdido. Y aún así, cuando el re...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
¿Sabías que Praga es una de las ciudades más embrujadas de Europa y que guarda un pasado oscuro? Dur...
Este tour en segway lo llevará al barrio de Smíchov, situado en la orilla izquierda del río Vltava, ...
Cuando esté en Praga, no se pierda el espectáculo de marionetas "Flauta mágica" en el Teatro Naciona...