Prague monasteries 1.5-hour Segway tour
- Enjoy a Segway ride through the parks and hidden areas of Prague
- Visit two beautiful Baroque monasteries
- Experience Prague from a different perspective
The Prague monasteries segway tour provides you with the most unique and fun way imaginable to discover Prague. As your Segway glides silently down the streets of Prague, your tour will point out hidden jewels of Prague, the best local entertainment hangouts and some of the most beautiful scenery Prague has to offer.
This short segway tour combines a segway park ride and visit to two beautiful Baroque monasteries. One of them, the Břevnov Monastery, hosts the oldest Prague brewery, which dates back to 993! Beer tasting is not included in the price, but if you ask the guide, he will gladly take you in for a small tasting. Apart from the two monasteries, this segway tour (segway tour) will take you to the largest athletic stadium in Europe – Strahov Stadium, and to a calm park named Ladronka.
- English and Czech speaking licensed guide
- Audio guide in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Spanish
- Segway tour
- Tram ticket
- Food and drinks during the tour
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river in front of the entrance of the Tourist Info Center
- Live comments in English and Czech. Audio guide available in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 264 pounds (120kg) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Tour starts every day at 9.30am, 11.30am and 2.30pm
Durante este viaje de un día desde Praga al campo de concentración de Terezín, verá ambos lados, la ...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
¿Sabías que Praga es una de las ciudades más embrujadas de Europa y que guarda un pasado oscuro? Dur...
Este tour en segway lo llevará al barrio de Smíchov, situado en la orilla izquierda del río Vltava, ...
Cuando esté en Praga, no se pierda el espectáculo de marionetas "Flauta mágica" en el Teatro Naciona...