Enjoy a unique combo tour cruising on the scenic Amsterdam canals and exploring the Dutch countryside by hop-on hop-off bus. Experience Holland’s rich culture through its picturesque countryside. Visit Zaanse Schans, Edam, and the old fishing village of Volendam.
The bus tour includes six stops which all promise a unique insight into Dutch history and tradition. You can hop-off as often as you wish and enjoy self-guided walking tours with an audio guide or just walk around and admire the typical historical villages. Buses run every 45 minutes, enough time for you to enjoy your favorite area at your own pace!
Hop on Hop off Cheese, Windmills and Dutch Villages stops:
- THIS IS HOLLAND (departure point with last departure at 2.30pm)
- Zaanse Schans (last departure at 5.55pm): behold the famous windmills at the characteristic Zaanse Schans
- Edam (last departure at 6.15pm): during the Middle Ages, one of the most important cities in Holland; nowadays, a charming historical town
- Volendam (last departure at 6.25pm): this old fisherman’s village has a very beautiful harbor and breathes tradition
- Cheese Farm Henri Willig (last departure at 5.05pm): discover the art of cheese making during a free guided tour among the farm animals
- Monnickendam (last departure at 6.45pm): founded by monks, find out all about the history of this hidden gem