Anne Frank story walking tour with the Jewish Cultural Quarter
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the area where Anne Frank lived her childhood in Amsterdam
- Listen to the story about her world-famous diary
- Discover the south of Amsterdam with an expert guide
- Visit all the mentioned buildings in the Jewish Quarter with one ticket
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small group walking tour
- Ticket for Jewish Cultural Quarter (without guide)
- Map with highlights and walking routes in the Jewish Quarter
What's not included
- Entrance ticket for Anne Frank House
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 7 hours before, you can still receive a 85% refund.
What people say about this experience