City canal cruise of Amsterdam with snackbox and Rijksmuseum
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese , Norwegian , Polish , Swedish , Finnish , Danish , Chinese , Korean , Hebrew
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Entrance fees included
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- See historic art by Vermeer, Frans Hals, and most notably Rembrandt's "Night Watch"
- Enjoy a 75-minute City Canal Cruise including a snackbox
- Save time with the flexibility to choose the order you want to visit the sights
- Cruise on the famous UNESCO World Heritage canals of Amsterdam
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 75-minute canal cruise with audio guide in 21 languages
- Entrance to Rijksmuseum
- Snackbox including a drink during your City Canal Cruise
What to remember
Blue Boat Company
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience