Who is Amsterdam 4-hour walking tour
Availability: Tuesdays to Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the beauty of Amsterdam’s world-famous canal belt
- Learn about Amsterdam's history through beautiful storytelling
- Immerse yourself in Amsterdam's must-see sights: Old Church, Red Light District, Homomonument and more
- Meet two locals who embody topics the city is famous for, such as a sex worker or coffeeshop owner
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2 meet-and-greets with Amsterdammers
- Apple pie in town and a cup of coffee or tea
- Local craft beer in the city's "most honest" bar
- Entrance fee to a brothel in the Amsterdam Red Light District
- Local guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
What to remember
Who Is Amsterdam Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 10 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.
What people say about this experience