Antelope Canyon with Horseshoe Bend air tour from Arizona
- Take a scenic flight over Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, and Glen Canyon
- Ride in a comfortable air-conditioned passenger aircraft
- Experience a guided tour within Antelope Canyon
Fly above Horseshoe Bend and take in the sights of Antelope Canyon on this tour. The tour begins with Lake Powell which has 2000 miles of shoreline set against the colorful landscape of Glen Canyon. Next up, explore Horseshoe Bend, the horseshoe-shaped area near the Colorado River which curves around the rock formation. You’ll get the chance to take a guided tour of Antelope Canyon and see the interior. Walk in the narrow entry and step in the twisting canyon floor with rippling stone walls of the slot canyon.
- Sightseeing flight
- Guided tour within Antelope Canyon
Page Municipal Airport
Check in at the Page Municipal Airport 30 minutes prior to departure.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, and GoPros are prohibited within Antelope Canyon
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English
- All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this tour
- Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible
- Bags, purses, and backpacks are prohibited within Antelope Canyon
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable. All other passenger cancellations or changes require a 36-hour notice prior to your departure time without penalty
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...