Grand Discovery with sunset hummer from Grand Canyon
- See aerial views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point
- Take a customized hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Check out the views and take tons of photos of the canyon's sunset
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. The scenic flight over Grand Canyon National Park includes aerial views of massive rock formations and the Colorado River nearly a mile below the rim. All passengers will have access to headsets offering music and narration during the air tour.
After touching back down, passengers will drive to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal just a short distance away. Awaiting you is a first-rate open-air Hummer vehicle along with a knowledgeable driver/guide. Witness the magnificent sunset within Grand Canyon National Park at stops that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point.
- Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- 40-45 minute sightseeing flight
3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023 USA
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
Fly above Horseshoe Bend and take in the sights of Antelope Canyon on this tour. The tour begins wit...
Take a journey through the Grand Canyon on an exclusive landing flight departing from Grand Canyon W...