Martin Luther King Jr. historic district tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Smaller group size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Hear entertaining and immersive stories of Dr. King and the many Civil Rights leaders in Atlanta
- Learn about hidden treasures from Civil Rights Movement
- See the exterior of Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church and the King Center
- Take in the phenomenal views at the Jackson Street Bridge
- Understand the impact of the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood and the Civil Rights Movement
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Free parking on John Wesley Dobbs Ave at the National Historic Park parking lot (5 minute walk to start of tour)
- Guided walking tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Roundtrip transportation
What to remember
Unexpected Atlanta Tours & Stories
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience