Travel through the history of Barcelona, all the way from the Romans, following the medieval city. Pay special attention to Modernist architecture including Antoni Gaudí ’s masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia, and with skip-the-line entrance tickets. Discover the mystic Mountain of Montserrat and its Benedictine Monastery. Enjoy a pickup by your guide at your accommodation in Barcelona and journey by a private vehicle, shared by a friendly small group of no more than 8 people.
Excursions & day trips
Barcelona Sagrada Familia and Montserrat small-group tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the hilltop religious retreat of Montserrat and sample the best of Barcelona
- Explore the 'Holy Cave' where the Madonna is said to have once appeared
- Wander along the ancient Roman walls and narrow streets
- Stroll down the elegant Passeig de Gracia, marveling at Modernist masterpieces like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional local guide
- Old Town walking tour
- A complete visit to Barcelona’s highlights
- Entrance to Montserrat Monastery
- Walking tour of the Natural Park of Montserrat
- Escolanía de Montserrat Boys Choir concert (subject to seasonal availability)
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Private transport
What's not included
- Tickets Sagrada Familia to be paid to the guide on the day of the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
Pick-up from your accommodation in the city of Barcelona. You'll be asked for your accommodation address during checkout.
What to remember
- You will indicate the desired language and accommodation address at checkout. You will receive your specific pickup time confirmation 2 days prior to the tour date
- Your guide will take care of the skip the line ticket reservation to Sagrada Familia (to be paid on the day of the tour)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 2
InOut Barcelona tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience