Barron Riverboarding experience with a certified instructor
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours 50 minutes
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Experience why Barron Gorge National Park is famed as a hotspot with challenging grade 3 white-water
- Learn and feel secure whilst listening to the instructions from the expert
- Make the most of a small-group personalized experience
- Take a deep breath, hold on tight, and scream with delight as you move with the rapids
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Equipment including helmet, life jacket, fins, riverboard and wetsuits in the winter season
- Certified instructor
- Return transport to and from the meeting point
What's not included
- Optional extras will be offered such as photo packages ($45.00) and Go Pro hire ($60.00 per camera, $25.00 32GB SD card)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience