Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Bloomfield Track small group tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Smaller group size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- See crocodiles and birdlife on the 1 hour Daintree River Cruise with morning tea
- Spot rare animals like the Cassowary or a Boyd's Dragon and get up close to wallabies
- Guided walk on an elevated boardwalk through the Daintree Rainforest and learn about Aboriginal culture and rare flora and fauna
- Swim in the rainforest at pristine Emmagen Creek and spend time at the famous Cape Tribulation Beach
- 4WD the Bloomfield Track - one of the only operators who can do this!
- Stop at the Daintree Ice-creamery for exotic homemade ice-cream (own expense)
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- All National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Driver guide
- Multiple entrances
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
What to remember
Billy Tea Safaris
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 18 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience