Tulum and Gran Cenote full-day private tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the ancient ruins of Tulum and see the stunning pyramid-shaped temples surrounded by spectacular scenery
- Learn about the ancient Mayan civilization from a knowledgeable friendly guide
- Swim and snorkel in the Gran Cenote, a cavernous natural pool once considered a sacred place by the Mayans
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen)
- English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees (Tulum)
- Drinking water
What's not included
- Snorkeling equipment (available for rent on-site)
- Entrance fees (Gran Cenote $300 MXN)
What to remember
Trip Guru Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience