As the sun moves over the Grand Canyon, the colors change throughout the day. Most say there is no better time to witness the canyon’s beauty than at sunset. Go Buck Wild over a Grand Canyon sunset with an evening tour that will leave you dazzled.
Excursions & day trips
Signature sunset Grand Canyon hummer tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a tour with an experienced wilderness guide
- Learn about the interesting history of the Grand Canyon
- See photo-worthy sunset views
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Roundtrip transportation
469 State Route 64, Suite A, Grand Canyon, AZ, 86023
Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal is located near the entrance to Grand Canyon National Park. Check-in is 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
What to remember
- Please bring your government-issued photo ID
- Due to limited hummer vehicle seating, assigned seats cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will receive their seat assignments after the check-in process
- Car Seats are required by Arizona law for children up to 5 years old and weighing under 40 pounds
- Customers requiring boarding assistance must have a companion present to assist in boarding and disembarking the Humvee. A companion must also be present during the tour
- Tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Buck Wild Hummer Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour canceled by Buck Wild Hummer Tours will receive a 100% refund
Buck Wild Hummer Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience