Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter while enjoying the view of the great Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains. Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte and enjoy every viewpoint while your expert guides share the history, art and construction details of every spot, with you and your group. You will make a final stop for a drink with a tapa.
Albayzin and Sacromonte private walking tour
- Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm
- Explore the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains
- Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte with an expert guide
- Guided tour
- Audio system
- One tapa
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (0-11 years old): free admission
Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada, Spain
Main facade of the Cathedral of Granada, under the central arch. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
- Please remember to wear your mask
- Please remember to bring your headphones, as you might need them for the audio system
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Discover one of the most characteristic and traditional neighborhoods of Granada and visit its most ...
With this combined tour, you can enjoy the three of the most characteristic monuments of Granada lin...
Get ready for a 3-hour tour of the Alhambra, Spain's most famous and visited monument. Step back int...
The Alhambra is one of the most famous and beautiful monuments not only of Spain, but of the entire ...
Discover the most traditional and authentic neighborhoods of Granada with this 2-hours tour that wil...