Krakow by night city tour by electric car
- Experience the beauty of Krakow in the evening sun
- Get to know the town's history with a free audio guide
- Enjoy this unique tour in a comfortable, electric car
Krakow reveals its romantic side at night, when the sun goes down and thousands of lights illuminate the city. Lean back in the seat of a comfortable, electric car and enjoy the ride around the beautiful Old Town and Jewish Quarter districts. Accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver and an audio guide in your chosen language, you can discover Krakow from a unique perspective.
Get to know the city, its characteristic districts and history during this amazing sightseeing tour. Along the way you can expect to see the following:
- Old Town: Market Square, St. Mary’s Church, St. Florian’s Gate, Wawel Royal Castle and many gorgeous churches and historical buildings
- Old Jewish Quarter: Stunning Jewish synagogues, Christian churches and historical buildings from the former city of Kazimierz
- Ghetto: Schindler’s Factory and remains of the Ghetto walls of Podgórze
- Audio guide in 8 different languages
- English-speaking driver
- Tour by electric car
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Corner of Podzamcze and Św. Idziego Street
Meet your driver at the corner of Podzamcze and Św. Idziego Street
- March – October: 8.00pm
- November – February: 6.00pm
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...