Schindler’s Factory Museum ticket
- Learn more about Krakow during the World War II
- Enter the real former Factory of Oskar Schindler
- Follow the exhibition on everyday life in the Nazi-occupied Kraków
- Feel the personal drama of many citizens
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Learn more about the war in the country where it started.
Walk among the city’s inhabitants on the cobbled streets of wartime Kraków, feel overwhelmed by the omnipresent existence of the enemy. Enter narrow passages and overpopulated apartments in the ghetto, find weapons in a resistance house, feel the horror of being imprisoned and interrogated. Try to imagine your life in hiding and finally feel the bittersweet joy of being liberated by the Soviet army.
With this ticket you can also visit the famous 'Eagle Pharmacy', where you find an exhibition that commemorates the Holocaust of Jews from Krakow., as well as the Old Synagogue.
The ticket is not refundable.
- Entrance to Schindler's Factory Museum
- Entrance to the Eagle Pharmacy exhibition
- Entrance to the Old Synagogue
- Guided Tour
- From April 2019:
- Children (0-15 years)
- Students (16-25 years)
- All reduced prices only with valid ID/student's card
Schindler's Factory Museum, Lipowa 4, 30-702 Krakow, Polonia
After the booking, you will receive the voucher of the local tour operator, which you have to present at the cash desk of the museum. They only accept the printed version of it - so, please, PRINT OUT the voucher!
- For the visit of the museum you have to choose a date and an entry time that are compulsory (please be in time!)
- The last admission to the museum is 90 minutes before closing time
- The entrance ticket does not include a guide, but there is the possibility to acquire it
- This ticket is not refundable
- April - October: 9:00am - 8:00pm
- November - March: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Last admission 90 minutes before closing time
This tour is an opportunity to visit places connected with Jewish heritage. It makes you explore the...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Visit one of the largest underground mining museums, where "white gold" was extracted. Wieliczka Sal...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
This Miner's Route Tour is a unique experience for those who are looking for off-the-beaten-track ac...
Travel through Krakow with just one card in your pocket that gives you the possibility to see all th...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Auschwitz has become the main symbol of the Holocaust. It was a network of concentration and extermi...
Krakow reveals its romantic side at night, when the sun goes down and thousands of lights illuminate...