7 day southwest highlights camping tour
- Enjoy a fascinating Navajo jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Hike through Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands and Grand Canyon
- Visit the historic birthplace of Route 66
- Experience the magical Grand Canyon at sunset or sunrise
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to various national parks, including Monument Valley, Zion and Bryce and Arches and Canyonlands. This week-long journey will give you a new take on this spectacular part of the world, exploring clifftop ridgelines, quaint villages, famous film locations and much more.
Leaving the bright lights of Las Vegas behind you will head out to Utah’s finest National Park. Dive into nature and explore azure pools, sandstone cliffs and gaping canyons, immersing yourself in the natural beauty of this place, allowing yourself to enjoy the natural wonders which will surround you as well as discover another side to vibrant Las Vegas.
On this tour you will get back to your roots and make this a real outdoorsy experience by partaking in the camping tour. Indulge yourself in campfire BBQs, outdoor hot tubs and clear-skied star gazing in this truly magical tour.
- Entrance to National Parks Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce, Arches and Canyonlands
- Services of a professional tour guide
- All camping equipment (just bring your sleeping bag or rent from $40pp, which must be requested in advance)
- Local payment of $80 to cover meals whilst camping, which is to be paid to the tour guide at the time of departure
- Optional actvities
- Grand Canyon Helicopter flight (30 minutes $250 / 55 minutes $350 per person)
- Slick Rock Sunset Hummer Tour ($80-$100 per person)
- Canyoneering ($100-$140 per person)
- Antelope Canyon ($60-$70 per person)
Ellis Island, 4250 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Passengers must make their way to Hotel Ellis Island, 4250 Koval Lane,1 Block off the Strip, Las Vegas, NV89109 at 8.00am.
- Please contact your tour provider at least 7 days before departure to confirm the tour
- Please bring sleeping bag, travel pillow, travel towel, flashlight, sunscreen, sunhat, rainproof jacket, walking shoes, swimsuit and a warm jumper for the evenings
- Please bring a water bottle as water is not provided on the tour, and as a member of the International Eco Tourism Society we wish to reduce single use plastic
- Unfortunately this tour is not appropriate for wheelchair users
- You must be 7 years and older to participate in this tour
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 guests per tour
- Helicopter flight (30 mins $250 / 55 mins $350 per person) book with your guide
- This tour departs 12 April, 17 May, 31 May, 21 June, 5 July, 12 July, 26 July, 2 August, 6 September, 13 September, 20 September, 27 September, 11 October, 18 October 2020
- This tour departs at 8.00am on day one and returns at 5.00pm on day seven
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Pass the Stratosphere Tower, Luxor Pyramid, New York New York and many other breathtaking sites. The...
Now reimagined with new music, costumes, and choreography, Le Rêve The Dream welcomes you into a thr...
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to vario...
This tour starts with complimentary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel. Then there is a short dr...
This tour departs from Las Vegas and takes you to the very best sights of the Southwest. The first d...