Spend the day basking in the majesty of Arizona, Antelope Canyon X, and Horseshoe Bend. These are some of the most popular slot canyons in the region. After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, you'll ride in a minivan and travel through Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. Explore Antelope Canyon X with a Navajo guide. Hike out to the rock face at Horseshoe Bend, and stop at a scenic overlook for views of Lake Powell. Your guide will lead your small group to hard-to-find vantage points for scenic views and photos. With this tour, you’ll get round-trip transportation to your Las Vegas hotel and avoid the crowds at each destination.
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend small group tour
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Antelope Canyon ticket
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up and drop-off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel or nearby streets.
- There is a minimum of 4 people to operate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible and infant seats available
- Not suitable for travelers with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- A minimum number of travelers is required. If it's canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour has a maximum of 13 travelers
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in...
This Grand Canyon West Premier Bus Tour is different from other bus tours in town. The bus drivers a...
In this Grand Canyon tour, you’ll delve into the Grand Canyon by air and land to see one of the worl...
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim, the closest region of the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas. On your wa...
The Grand Canyon during sunset bolsters why the Grand Canyon ranks among the 7 Natural Wonders of th...