Art and Fremont Street tour of Las Vegas
- Meander the streets of this vintage and artisic district and discover a unique side of Vegas
- Take a dive into the local art studios and meet the artists
- Indulge in a buzzing happy hour under the famous neon lights on fremont Street
This tour will take you from the underground art district of Las Vegas, full of the weird and wonderful to the bright lights which make this city so famous. Explore the heart of 18b, learning about the kitsch and vintage underworld off the Strip as you go. Get behind-the-scene access to the beautiful Arts Factory and immerse yourself in the creative side of Las Vegas.
Once you've worked up a thirst, you'll head to Downtown Vegas for some happy hour fun in the quirky bars and breweries under the bright neon lights of Fremont Street. You'll even enjoy the Fremont Street Experience - an extravagent light show on a huge screen, learning about these neon signs which follow you throughout the city. If you love art and culture, this tour is for you.
- English-speaking guide
- 2 beverages, 2 small snacks
- Uber / Lyft ride
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Arts District Sign in Boulder Plaza, next to 1029 South Main St. Las Vegas, NV 89101
This tour departs from the Arts District Sign in Boulder Plaza, next to 1029 South Main St. Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- This tour is only available to those over 21 years. Please bring a valid, goverment issued ID (passport/driver's license)
- Please dress comfortably and casually for warm or hot desert weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- If you have any questions, please contact your tour operator on your voucher
- This tour departs daily at 3.00pm
- The tour will take approximately 5.5 hours
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Head to the Hoover Dam for a quick view of the Colorado River and photo opportunity. Next, you are o...
Many people have said "I Do" on Las Vegas the Strip, but how about above the Strip in a helicopter? ...
Let the day begin with a private pick-up from your hotel by a stretch limousine and head toward Lake...
Voted “#1 Afternoon Magic Show in Las Vegas,” Nathan Burton Magic Show is family entertainment at it...
Las Vegas conjures up all sorts of images: shotgun weddings, neon lights and incredible shows spring...