Bryce Canyon National Park day trip from Las Vegas
- Go through the Virgin River Gorge on a scenic drive
- Learn about Bryce Canyon at the Visitor's Center
- See the Bryce Canyon Rim walks and Bryce Canyon overlooks
Journey through Nevada and Arizona on the way to Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah. Catching sights of the towering walls of the Virgin River Gorge, connecting the Southwestern rim of the Colorado Plateau and the Northeastern edge of the Mojave Desert. This is an undiscovered gem along the route to Bryce Canyon. Bryce Canyon features rock pinnacles, called “hoodoos.” Hoodoos are formed by wind and water erosion and exceed 2000 feet of elevation with sandstone colors. During the full-day tour, you will see panoramic views of the famed “hoodoos” and 100-mile vistas across Escalante Grand Staircase National Monument. Escalante Grand Staircase and Bryce extend to three distinct climate types, each with its own inimitable characteristics. You will have three hours to sightsee throughout Bryce Canyon National Park. The visit includes multiple rim overlooks as well as Inspiration Point, Sunrise Point, and Sunset Point and a relaxing, scenic walk amongst the hoodoos at the park trails.
- Morning Snack
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
Pick up at most hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. DETOURS will contact you between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening before to let you know your exact pickup time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Boxed lunch is included and the options are Bobbie sandwich with turkey, cranberry, and stuffing, a Turkey and cheese, Italian meats and cheese, and Vegetarian. All sandwiches include chips and a cookie. There is also a salad option. NOTE: Guests can request gluten-free and dairy-free lunches. Please be sure to notify DETOURS
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Guests must provide child safety seats for children under 6 years and under 60 lbs (NV law). DETOURS can provide child seats for a 10 USD fee
- Boxed lunch is included and the options are Bobbie sandwich with turkey, cranberry, and stuffing, a Turkey and cheese, Italian meats and cheese, and Vegetarian. All sandwiches include chips and a cookie. There is also a salad option
- Operates on Tuesday and Saturday
- Departure Time: Approximately 5.30am
- Return Time: Approximately 7.00pm
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...
Pass the Stratosphere Tower, Luxor Pyramid, New York New York and many other breathtaking sites. The...
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in...
This Grand Canyon West Premier Bus Tour is different from other bus tours in town. The bus drivers a...