Death Valley National Park day trip from Las Vegas
- Badwater Basin, the Lowest Point in the Western Hemisphere
- Visit Furnace Creek Ranch
- See the Artist palette viewpoint and Zabriskie Point overlook
Death Valley is often overlooked but boasts twice the depth of the Grand Canyon between Badwater Basin and Telescope Peak. From peaks to salt flats, Death Valley has much to offer. The guided tour offers approximately four hours at the National Park and a stop at the Badwater salt flats signals the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere, at 280 feet below sea level. The Badwater Salt Flats is home to where the hottest recorded temperatures on earth, taken in 1913. You’ll also tour the oldest structure in Death Valley, the Borax Museum at Furnace Creek Ranch. Photo stops at Artist Palette and Zabriskie Point badlands with scenic views of 20 Mule Team Canyon, and the Funeral and Black Mountain Ranges. On the return trip to Las Vegas, journey through Death Valley Junction.
- Morning Snack
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
Pick up at most hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Guests chose for the following wrap option for lunch – Turkey & Cheddar, Ham & Swiss, Club – Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef & Provolone, Veggie – grilled seasonal veggies. NOTE: Guests can request gluten-free and dairy-free lunches. Please be sure to notify DETOURS
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Guests must provide child safety seats for children under 6 years and under 60 lbs (NV law). DETOURS can provide child seats for a 10 USD fee
- Boxed lunch is included and the options are Bobbie sandwich with turkey, cranberry, and stuffing, a Turkey and cheese, Italian meats and cheese, and Vegetarian. All sandwiches include chips and a cookie. There is also a salad option
- Operates on Tuesday and Saturday
- Departs approximately 6.00am
- Returns approximately 4.00pm
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Pass the Stratosphere Tower, Luxor Pyramid, New York New York and many other breathtaking sites. The...
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in...