Grand Canyon Sunset tour by helicopter with Champagne toast and stretch limousine hotel transfer
- Take a scenic helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon at the golden hour
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off service from your Las Vegas hotel in a stretch limousine
Your helicopter will glide over the winding path of the Colorado River for a spectacular view into the Grand Canyon. You'll descend 3,200 feet into the canyon, and end with an intimate champagne picnic.
Tour includes stretch limousine pickup from your Las Vegas hotel to the Sundance terminal at McCarran International Airport, and back. Enjoy panoramic views of all the major landmarks between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Mojave Desert.
Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music, narration and pilot commentary of the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight. If English is not your first language, there are extensive language options to make certain that you get the most out of your experience.
Other tour highlights include:
- Hoover Dam
- Mojave Desert
- Lake Mead
- Colorado River
- Grand Canyon
- Champagne toast
- Delicious Picnic Meal
- Las Vegas Strip
You’ll be taken back to your hotel in style with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of your Las Vegas trip
- Shared limousine pickup to and from Las Vegas hotel with a private guided tour
- Champagne picnic prior to sunset over the desert
- Narrated in-flight tour of Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert, Colorado River, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam
You will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel. Please provide your hotel information at checkout.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
- Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At check-in, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at check-in
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at check-in
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Please see calendar for seasonal hours
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
This show is an electrifying fusion of acrobatics, dance and visuals that reflect the dynamic showma...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...