Grand Voyager exclusive helicopter flight with limousine pickup and drop-off
- Explore Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point and Eagle Point by air
- Enjoy lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Get limousine service to and from your Las Vegas hotel
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon! Ascend past the historic Hoover Dam and glittering Lake Mead before descending 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon. Afterward, fly back to the Canyon Rim and explore Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point, and Eagle Point on your own, with a complimentary lunch voucher along the way before returning to Las Vegas.
To start your experience off right, you’ll be picked up from your hotel in a stretch limousine and bring you to a beautiful pre-flight lounge.
Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music, narration, and pilot commentary on the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight. For guests who's English is not their first language, there are extensive language options to make certain that everyone gets the most out of their experience.
Other tour highlights include:
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas Strip
- Colorado Boat Ride
- Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point and Eagle Point stops
You’ll be taken back to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, the chauffeurs are more than happy to accommodate
- Shared stretch limousine pickup and drop-off
- 90 Minute helicopter flight
You will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel. Please provide your hotel information at checkout.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
- Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At check-in, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at check-in
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at check-in
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Please see calendar for seasonal hours
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Come along to The LINQ and watch just why Mat Franco won America's Got Talent. You'll have your sock...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Tour the amazing spectacle that is the Hoover Dam, a National Historic Landmark on the Colorado Rive...
Head to the Hoover Dam for a quick view of the Colorado River and photo opportunity. Next, you are o...