On the excursion away, your guide will explain the nearby views, giving all of you the history of old and new Las Vegas. The Hoover Dam is an hour's drive from Las Vegas. Your visit will start at the Hoover Dam Visitor Center and the Generator Room. This will be your first gander at the powerful Hoover Dam. The duration of the tour is around two hours, you will be guided around the Hoover Dam site and beneath it to the Hoover Dam Powerplant. You will find out about the development of the dam, its historical backdrop, its impact on surrounding zones, and how the dam influences cutting edge work in Las Vegas.
Hoover Dam Classic tour
Duration: up to 7 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Convenient and easy tour with hotel pick up from your hotel
- Ride on a luxury tour bus equipped with individual air conditioning, adjustable seats, and an on-board restroom
- See the massive Hoover Dam and Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge with plenty of time for photo ops
What to expect
- Access to the Generator Room
- Visit to the Hoover Dam Visitor Center
- Breakfast snack and bottled waters
What's not included
You will be picked up directly from your Las Vegas Strip hotel.
What to remember
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour
- No fuel surcharge
- Times are approximate and are subject to change
- Bring your camera, a government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours, beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers for summer monsoon storms. For the winter months please dress in warm clothing
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 7.00am
- Arrive back in Las Vegas from your tour shortly after 12.00pm
- All times are approximate and are subject to change
Grand Canyon Destinations
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.