Welcome to the Museum of Dream Space (MODS), the first high-tech museum in the US that displays various digital art exhibitions. The concept design for the museum is influenced by Yayoi Kusama, a popular Japanese contemporary artist known for infinite rooms. MODS intends to give you a one-of-a-kind extraordinary adventure inside the museum. Not only that, this year, local Vegas artists are also invited to include their collections in the museum, so you'll be seeing some new collections. You are also encouraged to take pictures, so if you want some unique pictures for your social media, this museum definitely is not to be missed!
Museum of Dream Space Las Vegas entrance ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the first high-tech museum in the US that displays various digital art exhibitions
- Take unique pictures for your social media
- Perfect for couples, friends, and families
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Senior (ages 65+)
- Student with a valid ID
- Children (ages 6-12)
- Infants (ages 1-5): free admission
3327 S Las Vegas Blvd Ste 2732, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
Museum of Dream Space (MODS) - Las Vegas
What to remember
- Due to COVID-19, the museum cannot guarantee that you'll be able to enter immediately upon arrival. If the museum reaches its maximum capacity, the staff will start a waitlist for entry in order to maintain a safe environment
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.