Panoramic Grand Canyon champagne picnic tour + stretch limo hotel transfer
- Enjoy limousine pickup and drop-off on a narrated guided tour
- Soar above the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River and Grand Canyon, don't forget to bring your camera
- Toast with a glass of Champagne and enjoy a picnic at the Grand Canyon
Soar over the majestic, vast Mojave Desert landscape and a breathtaking stretch of the Grand Canyon, with views of Lake Mead.
Tour includes stretch limousine pickup from your Las Vegas hotel to the Sundance terminal at McCarran International Airport, and back. Enjoy panoramic views of all the major landmarks between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Mojave Desert before descending 3,200 feet into the canyon to a private landing area where you can indulge in a champagne picnic.
Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music, narration and pilot commentary of the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight. If English is not your first language, there are extensive language options to make certain that you get the most out of your experience.
Other flight highlights include:
- Hoover Dam
- Mojave Desert
- Lake Mead
- Colorado River
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas Strip
- Champagne toast
- Delicious Picnic Meal
You’ll be taken back to your hotel in style with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of your Las Vegas trip
- Shared limousine pickup to and from Las Vegas hotel with a private guided tour
- Narrated in-flight tour of Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert, Colorado River, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam
You will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel, please provide your hotel information at checkout.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
- Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At check-in, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at check-in
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at check-in
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Please check the calendar for seasonal hours
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon! Ascend past the historic Hoover Dam and glittering Lake Mead...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip! Past the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glim...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Your ultimate Grand Canyon air and land tour begins with a 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon Sout...
The tour begins with exciting views from the helicopter of the Grand Canyon, Lake Las Vegas, Lake Me...
Your excursion begins with sights of the majestic Lake Las Vegas, which is an artificial lake consis...
Start your guided tour with magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods Nati...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...