Get ready to explore Downtown Las Vegas as if it were an outdoor museum of American pop culture! This walking tour begins on the steps of the famed Mob Museum and ends with a complimentary cocktail in a charming courtyard of the new Arts District! Explore 10 historic blocks and discover where the city began as a western outpost in the desert. Check out Glitter Gulch showcasing the legendary casinos of Downtown with their iconic neon signs; pause at the original red-light district or see the city's oldest pawnshop (not Pawn Stars!). You'll also get the chance to hang with the neon sign cowboy, Vegas Vic! Feel like 007 as you visit the casino where the World Series of Poker started; see the hotel made famous in Back to the Future, or step into a casino once owned by Bugsy Seigel. Your local expert tour guide, who was once the Urban Arts Coordinator for the City, will include some hidden gems that makeup part of the lore of Las Vegas - with an eye to some of the enduring mythic themes that give Las Vegas its unique personality. You'll finally end the tour on the “other side of Downtown,” Fremont East, where you can check out the fire-breathing Praying Mantis sculpture from the Burning Man Festival – a cultural counterpoint to the city’s historic neon signs. Finally, sit back and relax with a cocktail beverage as you toast to the enduring story of Las Vegas.
Pop Culture walking tour in Downtown Las Vegas
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Discover what makes Las Vegas well... LAS VEGAS!
- Explore the city's original, authentic and quirky neighbourhoods
- Enjoy the city's more historical and cultural side
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local expert guide
- Complimentary cocktail at the end of the tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and beverages
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Mob Museum, Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Please meet your guide on the steps of the Mob Museum.
What to remember
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Participants must be 21 years old to be on this tour
- Please note backpacks are not permitted in certain areas of our Downtown tour
- Maximum number of guests on this tour is 6
- Tour starts at 4.00 pm
Las Vegas Pop Culture Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.