This tour begins with an extraordinary view of the Las Vegas Strip as you depart from the city with the towering Las Vegas Skyline to the east, and a backdrop of the immense cliffs of Red Rock Canyon. Along the way, you’ll see views of Potosi Mountain and awesome views of the Red Rock National Conservation Area. This area has some unique geological features, plants, and animals that characterize some of the wildlife and nature found in the Mojave Desert. At the private natural landing point, you will be treated to a light picnic snack box of cheese, nutrition bar and a snack mix and topped off with champagne. On your journey back, enjoy beautiful views of Mt. Charleston and the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
Red Rock Canyon helicopter tour with champagne picnic
- Epic views of the Las Vegas Strip and Red Rock Canyon from a helicopter
- Champagne toast and picnic in a secluded landing spot
- See wildlife and nature native to the Mojave Desert
- Shared luxury limo bus/van with other Sundance passengers
- Music and pilot commentary of the major landmarks and history
- Snack box with champagne
Please provide your hotel pick up location or indicate 'self drive' to indicate meeting at the Sundance terminal.
- Please be sure to bring a photo ID at tour check-in
- Mobile devices must be on airplane mode during your flight
- Bags are not permitted on flights and complimentary lockers are available at the terminal
- Daily: 6.00pm
- Preferred times may be adjusted due to demand and availability
- Flight departures are approximate and may change according to seasonality
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...
The Grand Voyager provides the most in-depth Grand Canyon experience possible. Hop aboard a state-of...
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
Many people have said "I Do" on Las Vegas the Strip, but how about above the Strip in a helicopter? ...
Let the day begin with a private pick-up from your hotel by a stretch limousine and head toward Lake...