To start off the adventure your guide will pick you up at your hotel in one of our custom Pink® Jeep® Wranglers. Enjoy the ride and take photos with fun pink memorabilia while participating in a trivia game. Our open-air vehicle provides great views of the desert setting. While you cruise down The Strip, where your guide will fill you in on the city’s history and urban legends while highlighting landmarks. You’ll be able to check all the resorts, casinos and hotels off your “to-see” list. Las Vegas has a huge reputation as the “wedding capital of the world.” Thousands of couples get hitched here each year at many at the quirky chapels you’ll get a glimpse of. If you’re in luck, you’ll catch some happy brides and grooms on their wedding day. A visit to the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign is obligatory when visiting Sin City. This neon sign has been welcoming visitors since 1959 and has a place on the State Register of Historic Places. Cap off your tour with a ride on the High Roller. You’ll step aboard a capsule and ascend 550 feet into the air on the world’s largest observation wheel. Your guide will accompany you on the 30-minute ride for some unforgettable Las Vegas sights!
Sights and sounds Las Vegas day tour
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Learn about Las Vegas’s history, myths and legends as you cruise The Strip
- See couples on their special day at Wedding Chapel Row
- Pose for photos at the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign
- Ride the world’s largest observation wheel
What to expect
- Admission to the High Roller
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Child (2-12)
At checkout please specify your hotel for pick up from the Las Vegas area.
What to remember
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- Face mask required
- Tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open
- In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund
- Nevada law requires car seats for children under 60 lbs in the age range of 3-5 years. Car seats will be provided
- See calendar: 10.00am, 13.30pm
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.