Valley of Fire helicopter wedding package from Las Vegas
- Exchange vows with your beloved one surrounded by unique red sandstone formations in the Valley of Fire
- Celebrate with a champagne toast and a wedding cake
- Experience the thrill of an exclusive helicopter ride from Las Vegas and see the Strip from above
This fantastic journey begins as a private, luxury limousine picks you up at your hotel and transports you to the exclusive helicopter. You will fly over the city of Las Vegas toward Lake Mead and above Hoover Dam, to finally arrive to the unique red sandstone formations of the Valley of Fire.
The wedding ceremony takes place in the Valley of Fire on a large cliff, inaccessible to hikers and motorized vehicles. Here you will exchange your vows in a tranquil and protected environment, with a backdrop of 150 million-year-old etched and eroded sandstone and unusual rock formations.
After the ceremony, a wedding cake along with a champagne toast will be served. The journey back will offer fantastic views of the Las Vegas Strip right before landing.
- Luxury stretch limousine service
- Beautifully hand-crafted bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- Professional photography (50 high-resolution digital images)
- Complimentary champagne toast
- State sales tax, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, minister’s fee and landing fee
- Marriage license
You will be picked up by a private, luxury limousine. Please confirm your pick-up address and time directly with the supplier after booking.
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will contact you within 24 hours after booking to confirm the pick-up time and location, so please provide your telephone number and email address during booking
- Limousine service INCLUDES marriage license bureau stop to pick up your marriage license. Please note that you must obtain the marriage license on your own. If renewing vows or if a non-legal ceremony, then a license is NOT required
- Las Vegas Marriage Bureau is located at 201 Clark Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada 89155. Open daily 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Marriage license is $77 and is to be paid in cash
- Available from 9.00am until sunset which varies throughout the year
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...