People have been drawn to Zion to capture its beauty and stunning rock formations, which formed one hundred million years ago by the Virgin River cutting its way through the sandstone of southwestern Utah. Zion is the oldest National Park in Utah opening in 1919. Zion Canyon’s scenic drive cuts through its main section, leading to forest trails along the Virgin River. You’ll explore locations like the Checkerboard Mesa, the Virgin River Gorge, the Red Marbled cliffs in the canyon, Mt. Carmel Highway and tunnel system through the mountain, stunning views with stops and photo ops throughout the tour, the Great Arch of Zion, the Zion Lodge, the canyon junction and Virgin River Views, the West Temple and Alter of Sacrifice, Angels Landing, Weeping Rock, and Big Bend.
Zion National Park tour from Las Vegas
Availability: Tuesday and Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 11 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get inspired by the beauty of Zion National Park
- Visit the Emerald Pool waterfalls and hanging garden
- See 150-million-year-old rock formations
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off to Las Vegas strip and downtown hotels
- Continental breakfast
- Unlimited bottled water and snacks
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
What to remember
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4x4s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP mini coaches (vehicle size is company’s choice depending on number of passengers)
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Pick-up at 7.00am
- Return at approximately 6.30pm
Adventure Photo Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.