Premium gin brand Slingsby is bringing its Yorkshire roots to London with this very special afternoon tea bus tour. Get ready to enjoy classic and flavored gin and tonics alongside gin-infused cake and other treats on board a vintage Routemaster bus. So, sit back, relax and take in the capital's most iconic landmarks as you cruise around London on this one-of-a-kind gin tour with delectable sandwiches, scones and cakes.
Gin lovers afternoon tea bus tour from Victoria
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Take in the sights of London from the comfort of your seat with a drink in hand
- Tuck into a delicious afternoon tea on board a vintage Routemaster bus
- Sip on gin and tonics as you cruise through the streets of London
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Full gin afternoon tea (sandwiches, cakes and scones with jam and cream)
- Water and 3 gin cocktails
- Tour around London
- Service on board
- Audio guide (in English)
What's not included
- Extra bubbly
- VIP Seats (top deck, front row)
164 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 9TP
This tour departs from Victoria Coach Station. Please meet your tour at Gate 0 inside the Coach Station.
What to remember
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time to ensure a smooth check-in. The bus cannot wait for any late passengers
- No children are permitted on this tour
- There are no toilets onboard the bus
- Please note that nut free and coeliac are not catered for
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Foldable wheelchairs are accepted but must be mentioned upon booking
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
BRIGIT’S AFTERNOON TEA LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the experience begins.