For three months during the late 19th century, the Whitechapel area of London was enveloped in fear due to a spate of murders. Five women were murdered and brutally mutilated by a killer that was never caught and whose identity remains a mystery to this day. Your expert guide will take you to the real-life murder locations and paint a picture of life in Victorian London during that period while giving you the facts about the murders. During the tour, you'll also visit Spitalfields Market and see the Ten Bells pub which was the rumoured hunting ground of Jack the Ripper, before heading to one of London's oldest, most authentic 'chippies' for some traditional fish and chips.
Attractions & guided tours
Jack The Ripper and haunted London tour
Availability: Varies seasonally
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour with an expert guide around Whitechapel
- Visit the real-life locations of the Jack the Ripper murders
- Sample traditional British fish and chips
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert guide
- Wi-Fi on-board
- Personal audio headset
- Superior coach
- USB charging on-board
- Walking tour
- Fish and chips
What's not included
- Pick-up and Drop-off
258 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Westminster, London SW1V 1BS, UK
Your guide will be waiting to greet you at the Evan Evans offices on Vauxhall Bridge Road. It's about a 5 minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- This tour will end at around 10.00pm at Trafalgar Square
- This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square
- This tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 16
Evan Evans Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience