So you think you know your Gringotts from your Crookshanks? Your Hufflepuff from your hippogriff? If this is the case, then this tour is for you. Offering you a behind-the-scenes trip of a lifetime, you personal driver will drive you around London's best-known filming locations from the Harry Potter films. From seeing the market which inspired Diagon Alley to the entrance to the Ministry of Magic, this tour packs it all in for a day full of magic. You'll drive over the bridge where the ‘Knight’ Bus squeezes between two London red buses in The Prisoner of Askaban, and take the exact route that Harry flies in The Order Of The Phoenix en route to 12 Grimauld Place. You'll visit the florist, which was the first of the secret entrances to the Leaky Cauldron Pub as well as the opticians, which was the second secret entrance. To name but a few more of the highlights, you'll visit Platform 9 3/4, as if it's the start of term, and London Zoo's reptile house where Harry realises he can communicate with snakes. If that isn't enough magic for one day, then you'd better just go to Hogwarts!
Private full day Harry Potter tour of London
- Visit Diagon Alley, Gringotts and many other famous filming locations
- Discover magical London with your private driver
- Get off the beaten track and behind-the-scenes of your favorite wizarding films
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Central London, London, UK
Collection and drop off from any hotel or private address within the central London area. Please see map of the included pickup area in the gallery above. For any addresses outside the included pickup zone you can contact the reservations team on the voucher.
- To arrange collection from your London hotel, please contact the provider directly using the contact details found on the voucher after booking
- Tours run every day
- Pick up is generally between 9.00am and 10.00am
- Tours are unavailable 25 and 26 December and 1 January