Cibeles Palace and El Retiro Park walking tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get to know the interior of the old Madrid Post Office building and contemplate the view of Madrid’s oldest street
- See the Retiro pond that was built by order of Philip IV to recreate naval battles in it
- Admire the beauty of the Crystal Palace and discover why it resembles a greenhouse
- Discover the symbolism hidden in the statue of the Fallen Angel
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour of Cibeles Palace and El Retiro park
- Access to the terrace roof of the Cibeles Palace
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience