This Brooklyn chocolate bus tour includes visits to four of the finest chocolatiers in Brooklyn: Jacques Torres Chocolates, The Chocolate Room, Raaka Chocolate and LI-Lac Chocolates. Sample the most delicious variety of traditional and artisanal chocolates at each stop. Learn about the unseen parts of Brooklyn including Cobble Hill, Red Hook, Carroll Gardens and Gowanus. The multimedia presentation on the screens of the bus will enhance the experience with music, slides and famous chocolate scenes form TV and film!
Excursions & day trips
Brooklyn chocolate tour
Availability: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 11.00am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Head to four of the finest chocolatiers in Brooklyn
- Sample lots of delicious traditional and artisanal chocolates at each of the shops
- Stop at a local pizza shop for a slice of wood-fired margherita pizza
- Visit the most Instagrammed spot in all of NYC for the best photo opportunity
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided bus tour
- Variety of chocolate samples
- One slice of pizza
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children 11 and under: reduced
137 4th Avenue, New York, NY 10003
The tour returns to the same location
A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.