You'll take in the famous Manhattan skyline as it was meant to be seen from the water. Take in spectacular views as the schooner passes Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Within five minutes of leaving the dock, you'll forget the mayhem and noise of Manhattan and you'll feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor. The engines will turn off as you set sail along this elegant, relaxing cruise.
Day sail to Statue of Liberty on the Adirondack
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Climb aboard a 1890s-style pilot schooner Adirondack
- Sail past World One, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Relax on the water as the engines turn off for a unique sailing adventure
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- One complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 3-14: reduced
- Infant ages 0-2: free
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), West 22nd Street and Hudson River
What to remember
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- Guests are permitted to bring their own personal water bottle and are encouraged to eat prior to or after the sail
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Drinks and food selections will be available for purchase onboard by credit card with options ranging from 4-10 USD
- Please see calendar for available dates and times
Classic Harbor Line
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.