Enjoy a daytime sail around New York Harbor aboard the Shearwater schooner for an intimate and exciting way to view the Big Apple! A day sail offers you the perfect opportunity to sit back and unwind while you take in clear, gorgeous views of the city. You'll also have the chance to take some incredible photos of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the world-famous New York City skyline.
Daytime statue sail aboard the Shearwater
Availability: Daily until 31 October
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy a 90-minute sail around New York Harbor
- Pass the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Governors Island
- Snap breathtaking photos of the New York and New Jersey skylines
What to expect
- Sail boat ride
What's not included
- Children ages 0-12: reduced
North Cove Marina at Brookfield Place - New York, NY 10281
What to remember
- In the event of cancellation by the captain of the boat due to severe weather or mechanical failure, customers will be rescheduled at no additional fee
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- The use of a face mask is mandatory
- Monday - Friday at 12.30pm, 2.30pm, 5.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday (sail is 120 minutes) at 1.30pm
Manhattan By Sail
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.