Taste the best desserts in New York City and learn about the history of Hell's Kitchen with this food tour. You'll discover artisanal bread, chocolate brigadeiros, traditional American pies, the best cookie in NYC, donut bites, and the best Greek pastries in NYC!
Your tour starts in the Theatre District where you will meet your tour guide. Then, you'll make your way into the heart of Hell’s Kitchen where you will learn more about the neighborhood’s rough past and decide how Hell’s Kitchen got its name. Later, you'll move up north to the culinary mecca of 9th Avenue.
You’ll leave the tour with a satisfied stomach and newfound knowledge of NYC!
- Taste Broadway’s favorite cookie in the heart of the Theatre District. Choose your own flavor cookie, from classics like chocolate chip to Fluffer Nutter! Gluten free and nut free options are available.
- Explore the history of pie at a pie shop that's a Hell's Kitchen staple. Plus, their signature recipe has been a secret for over 30 years! (Nut free option available).
- Get to know a family-owned Greek Bakery. This bakery has been in the same location for almost 100 years and they've never changed their authentic Greek recipes. Baklava doesn’t get more authentic than this (nut-free option available).
- Sample traditional Brazilian brigadeiros (chocolates) from a Cupcake Wars winning pastry chef.
- Fall in love with fresh aromatic bread, straight from the oven. Bonus- this Hell’s Kitchen bakery is known for giving back to the community.