Hudson River Sightseeing’s bike rental provides you with all of the ingredients for the ultimate New York City bike adventure: a Cannondale bike, map, helmet, chain-lock and basket for your convenience. Embrace the free reign and explore the Hudson River Greenway, a beautiful and safe bike path that takes you around the entirety of Manhattan. Ride all the way north to the George Washington Bridge then stop downtown in Little Italy to soak in the rich culture. Peruse the exotic food options and aromas a few blocks over in Chinatown, then travel north again to be mesmerized by the glamour of Times Square or to learn about the history of Hell’s Kitchen. Pass through and embrace all the notable neighborhoods along the way. This is your opportunity to charter your own route and customize your sightseeing itinerary!
Hudson River All-day Bike Rental
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Do this because
- Create your own personalized route of the Hudson River
- Discover the beauty of New York City on two wheels
What to expect
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
- Children under 12 years of age: reduced
Hudson River Sightseeing Store at 455 12th Avenue (Pier 78) New York, NY 10018
What to remember
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- Child must be at least one year of age to ride in the baby seat
- All children under 14 must wear a helmet
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- Bike insurance is available for just $2 plus tax
- 1 April - 31 October from 8.00am - 8.00pm
- 1 November - 31 March 9.00am - 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.