The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a number of historical sites and state history. Midway there will be a pitstop at the famous Native American trading post in Cameron. Once arriving you can peruse the Native American arts and crafts. Upon arrival in Page, there will be a lunch break before heading to the guided tour of Antelope Canyon. The canyon walls provide the best backdrop for some of the best photos you’ll ever take. Spend an hour with a local walking through the canyon and experiencing nature that is truly unique. After Antelope Canyon, the tour continues to Horseshoe Bend to see one of the most spectacular views of the southwest. The stunning panoramic view offered has made this a top attraction. You will get to hike down and enjoy the unforgettable and majestic views.
Excursions & day trips
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend day adventure
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on one fun-filled day
- Take amazing photos of the panoramic views at Horseshoe Bend
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Luxurious SUV transportation
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Hotel pickup within the Phoenix/Scottsdale Valley area
What to remember
- There is a 2 person minimum to book this tour
- There is a fair amount of walking that takes place during the tour on the Antelope Canyon portion and Horseshoe Bend. Expect to walk over 2 miles round trip between the two sites
- Pickup will be 6.00am
- Arrive back at the hotel at around 7.00pm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area
Wandering Heart Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience