This tour departs on an hourly basis from Grand Canyon National Park Airport, where you’ll board an airplane and fly to the eastern part of the Grand Canyon, crossing over the gorge at Zuni Point Pass. Views of the Painted Desert and the Navajo Indian Reservation will be to the east of the Colorado River. The flight path will then change course and glide over the North Rim. Additionally, you’ll see the Kaibab Plateau and the greenery of the lush Kaibab National Forest. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife including the California condor, elk and bears.
Excursions & day trips
Grand Discovery air tour from Grand Canyon
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese , Swedish , Korean
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy aerial views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor and Imperial Point
- Fly over North Rim and Kaibab National Forest
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 40 - 50 minute sightseeing flight
Grand Canyon National Park, 3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023 USA
Arrive at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal 30 minutes prior to your tour for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- All passengers must be at least 2 years of age to take this tour
- Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian and English
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.