Private day tour of Jerome, Copper Museum and Verde Canyon Railroad with lunch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore and shop in the historic mining town of Jerome
- Take one hour tour of the new Arizona Copper Museum
- See views of the Verde Canyon from your first-class seat or open-air car on the Verde Canyon railroad
- Eat a delicious lunch with appetizers on the Verde Canyon Railroad
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Arizona Copper Art Museum entrance fee
- First Class seat on Verde Canyon Railroad
- Appetizers on the Verde Canyon Railroad
- Unlimited bottled water
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
What to remember
DETOURS of Arizona
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience