Have you ever found yourself craving something crunchy to enjoy with a chilled glass of wine on a balmy summer's evening? In Italy, the traditional 'aperitivo', a spritz or a glass of wine enjoyed in the early evening, is always accompanied by savory snacks like taralli (ring-shaped crackers), grissini (breadsticks) and freshly-baked bread. Learn how to prepare homemade bread and a range of savory snacks with your Cesarina and organize the best aperitivo for your friends and family!
Online masterclass on homemade bread and savory snacks
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an experience from home thanks to this private digital cooking class
- Learn how to master the art of savory snacks with an expert cook
- Prepare crunchy taralli, tasty grissini and freshly-baked bread
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private online cooking class with a Cesarina
- Cookbook with shopping list and kitchen equipment (each Cesarina ensures their class can be held using standard kitchen equipment)
What to remember
- The masterclass will take place on Skype. Please provide your email address at the moment of purchase to receive the cookbook and instructions to access your class
- The online cooking classes are private and, in the same booking, you can add up to 4 passes. Passes correspond to the number of skype accounts connected and not to the actual number of people who will participate in the cooking class. For example, 2 or more people living in the same house will only have to buy 1 pass because they will only use one skype account. If you wish to share this experience with a couple of friends living in another house you will need to buy two passes
- Every day
- Every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 10.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.