In the Italian tradition, it is very common to have nonnas preparing homemade tomato preserves at home. Using fresh and juicy summer tomatoes you will then enjoy tomato sauce all year round and use it as pasta and pizza sauce, for stew recipes and many other dishes! During this online class, you will discover how easy is to create tomato preserves at home with staple ingredients and easy-to-find equipment. Under the guidance of your expert Cesarina you will create canned chopped tomatoes (pelati) or pure tomato purée (passata).
Online masterclass on homemade tomato preserves
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an experience from home thanks to this private digital cooking class
- Learn how to master the art of homemade tomato preserve with an expert cook
- Prepare both jarred chopped tomatoes and tomato purée
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private online cooking class with a Cesarina
- Cookbook with shopping list and kitchen equipment (each Cesarina ensures their class can be held using standard kitchen equipment)
What to remember
- The masterclass will take place on Skype. Please provide your email address at the moment of purchase to receive the cookbook and instructions to access your class
- The online cooking classes are private and, in the same booking, you can add up to 4 passes. Passes correspond to the number of skype accounts connected and not to the actual number of people who will participate in the cooking class. For example, 2 or more people living in the same house will only have to buy 1 pass because they will only use one skype account. If you wish to share this experience with a couple of friends living in another house you will need to buy two passes
- Every day
- Every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 10.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.