Coffee and chocolate tour with visit to Lavazza Museum and Bicerin tasting
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller group size
Do this because
- Discover the coffee-making tradition of Turin
- Visit the Lavazza Museum with an expert guide
- Marvel at the colors of street art funded by Lavazza as part of the TOWard 2030 project
- Explore the market of Porta Palazzo
- Taste the famous Gianduiotti and Bicerin coffee on a traditional café
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees to the Lavazza Museum
- Gianduiotti and Bicerin tsting
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience