Private tour of Turin: the first capital of Italy
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See Turin's most important monuments, palaces and churches
- Explore the places and the symbols of the Renaissance art in the city
- Discover the fascinating history of the first capital of Italy
- Take in views of the surrounding Alps at the edge of the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- expert tour guide
- private tour
What's not included
- food & drinks
- ticket to the palaces (in case you want to visit any of them)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience