While having a layover in Xi’an, hop off the plane and take a quick tour of the must-see sight in this ancient capital city. Follow a knowledgeable tour guide to visit Xian’s top attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, discover one of the world cultural heritages listed by UNESCO in 1987. Upon meeting on the spot, drive straight from Xi’an Airport to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum (Approx. 1-hour driving). The guide will give you detailed historical information of Qin Dynasty and the first emperor on the way, visit all three pits (1 Pit, 2 Pit and 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries) of the Terracotta Army Museum, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life-size terracotta figures of warriors and horses. It is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China.
Half day private Xian layover tour - Terracotta Warriors museum with airport transfer
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Do this because
- Visit Xi’an’s Top Attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Skip the long lines for transport in Xi'an with your priority reservation
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Private tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please bring your valid passport on the day of travel
- After the tour, you will transfer back to Xi’an airport to catch your departure flight, and your Xi’an essential tour concludes.
- The duration of the transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 24 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience